Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's happening now?

So, I see it's been quite a while since the last time we posted on our sweet little blog And I figured now's as good as time as any.

"Why now?" you might be asking! Well, I'm studying for finals, and anything I can think of to avoid cramming my brain with endless details about how cells decide whether or not to divide is more than welcome at this point.

This has been me all quarter:


Ok, well, that's not REALLY me, but it might as well be me. It pretty much describes what I've been doing for the past 10 weeks and about how I feel at the moment.

I've decided to go back to school for my Master's of Science in Biology. This is finals week. Need I say more?

More importantly, pray for Joel! I don't think I've cooked a meal for my husband in I don't know how many weeks! Fortunately the guy knows how to take care of himself and me at the same time! I owe you big, Sweetie! I'll pay you back in about 2 years ;)

No comments: