
Ok...it's not that I don't LOVE NBC for it's shows like Chuck, Heros, and The Office, it's just that there is a whole other world of TV out there that Joel and I have been missing for a whole Fall Season! For those of you that don't know, our cable stopped working in September and we've only been getting ONE channel...yup...NBC. Now we've managed to keep ourselves pretty entertained with that one channel, but I've also been missing some of my fave shows like THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA! Hello! That lady is amazing. Well, today, the Dish Guy is coming, and this Dish Guy will give us 50 channels (and most of them in HD)! One of these HD channels will be the Food Network which will allow me to drool over The Contessa's HD food. BUT, the even better part of this whole story: it comes with DVR boxes...2 of them! T
his means that when I'm slaving away at work, I can record all the shows we're missing, like my other fave food Diva: Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. She's amazing. She makes these great meals using half already made ingredients from the store, she decorates her table, AND she always makes a martini. LOVE this lady. Anyways, if you haven't been able to tell, I'm excited.
his means that when I'm slaving away at work, I can record all the shows we're missing, like my other fave food Diva: Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. She's amazing. She makes these great meals using half already made ingredients from the store, she decorates her table, AND she always makes a martini. LOVE this lady. Anyways, if you haven't been able to tell, I'm excited.
1 comment:
Hi Em,
I'm very happy that you are getting the Dish! Let me know how that works for you... I have to tell you that I absolutely love Barefoot Contessa as well. She does have these great dishes that makes one drool....
Love, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment